Scope of Services
Small business bookkeeping services
Assisting organizations in recording transactions within an accounting software package.
- Recording and maintaining financial records
- Billing and following up on accounts receivable
- Payroll processing
Facilitating the daily, weekly, and monthly operations of an accounting department of a company.
- Oversee production and financial reports for accuracy
- Prepares taxes
- Payroll and debt payments
- Ensures the company is in compliance with government reporting requirements.
Providing clientele with insight that assists in analyzing financial information so you can make important business decisions.
- Advisory services
- Implementation services
Agreed upon procedures
Testing and reports for a more narrow focus than an audit, review, or compilation.